The November/December issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is a new journal committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the November/December issue include:
– CPD Dentistry 2022 special feature
– Diagnosis of lingual nodular lesions
– Smile design protocols
– Getting started in clinical photography
– Using cross-linked gutta percha core obturators
– Improving bone grafting
– Modern dental biofilm management
– Anterior crossbite correction