The October issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is a new journal committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the October issue include:
– Immediate resin-bonded bridges
– Minimally invasive aesthetic crown lengthening
– Fully digital post, core and crown replacement
– Whitening non-vital teeth
– Implants and periodontitis
– Mouth cancer detection
– Temporary anchorage devices.