The August issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the August issue include:
– Managing challenging whitening cases
– Aesthetic, functional and affordable dentistry
– Detecting periodontal disease with AI
– Deep shape in endodontics
– Complications in implant dentistry
– Diagnosing cracked teeth
– Enhancing orthodontics
– Fabrication and cementation of monolithic crowns
– Eight hours of ECPD!