Clinical Dentistry - April21
The third issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is a new journal committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the April issue include:
– Digital workflows for immediate implant loading
– Pars cutanea analysis
– Wisdom tooth extraction
– Non-AGP management of fixed retainer hygiene
– Partial extraction therapy
– Minimally invasive endodontics
– Utilising teamwork and digital dentistry in orthodontics.