Clinical Dentistry - Aug/Sept21
The Aug/Sep issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is a new journal committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the Aug/Sep issue include:
– Cementation with self-adhesive resin cement
– Crown lengthening for altered passive eruption
– Debate: single versus multiple visits for endodontic treatment
– Maximising digital dentistry in practice
– Single tooth torquing auxiliary
– Reducing microbial infection
– Top tips for performing oral cancer checks.