Clinical Dentistry - Feb21
The debut issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is a new journal committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the February issue include:
– The current status of aesthetic and restorative dentistry
– Offering virtual consultations
– Endodontics in the COVID-19 era
– Managing dentine hypersensitivity
– A joint approach to orthodontics
– Utilising digitally driven implants
– Using fibres and composite in practice.