Clinical Dentistry - June/July21
The June/July issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is a new journal committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the June/July issue include:
– Minimally invasive digital restoration of a diastema
– The injection moulding technique
– Managing tooth sensitivity
– An overview of halitosis
– An alignment, bleaching and edge-bonding approach
– Immediate implant placement
– The root to crown concept in action.