Clinical Dentistry - May21
The May issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is a new journal committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the May issue include:
– Predictable tooth whitening outcomes
– Zirconia bonding and APC concept
– The digital dental revolution
– Holistic dentistry and whole body health
– Moderate class III malocclusions in the adult patient
– Primary stability in implant dentistry
– Instrumentation and canal shaping concepts.